Singapore Hotel Promotions and Deals
Looking for cheap hotel in Singapore near MRT?
Get the latest budget hotel promotion in Singapore here.
1. Best Value for Money – From US$99 Per Night
What You Will Like About Big Hotel
- Downtown location in the vibrant Bugis district
- Close to two MRT train stations;- Bugis and Bras Basah (10-min walk)
- Very near to Sim Lim Square IT mall and Bugis Junction shopping center
- Every room comes with a plush Serta mattress for a goodnight’s sleep
- Luxurious rain shower in all rooms
- Free WiFi
- Surrounded by cafes and eateries serving local cuisine
What Others Say About Big Hotel?
Shu-Wen of Malaysia on 16 Feb 2014 – “Hotel is fairly new, close to Bugis and Bras Basah MRT stations. Awesome choice of free movies on demand, with the most comfortable bed we ever stayed in any 5 star hotel. With water station at the walkway, we can refill our water anytime we want. Very impressed with the Internet speed too, and not to forget the Nexus tablet came in handy, that controls the lighting with just a click away. Overall, we enjoyed our stay very much! will certainly stay here again on our next trip.”
Anthony G. of Philippines on 15 Feb 2014 – “Overall the hotel is nice and neat. My stay was comfortable. I like the hotel scent its very refreshing. The hotel room is small but its well portioned to your needs.”
-> To grab your room now at Big Hotel, book here.
2. Most Conveniently Located – From US$100 Per Night
What You Will Like About V Hotel@Lavender
- Located right above the Lavender MRT train station
- Near to Sim Lim Square, Little India and Bugis
- Less than 40-min direct train ride from Changi Airport
- High-speed WiFi, safe deposit box and complimentary beverages
- Clean and modern rooms
- 24-hours air-conditioned food court and convenience store at ground floor
What Others Say About V Hotel@Lavender?
Nuchanun K. of Thailand on 26 Feb 2014 – “Convenient as it is centrally located. Close to restaurants and public transport. Easy to move around. Safe and affordable. Crowded with tour group as the price is reasonable cheap. Next to MRT make it convenient to take MRT to anywhere especially to shopping and sightseeing spot. That way it save cost of transport and taxi.”
Jean Y. of Malaysia on 25 Feb 2014 – “The hotel is located right next to th lavender mrt station, gives it the most strategic location for travellers who travel via mrt. There are cheap local eateries surrounding the hotel. There is also a groceries market named NTUc fairprice that is within walking distance. The room is big enough and very clean.”
-> To reserve your room at V Hotel Lavender, book here.